We provide transport to meet a range of needs, including:
- visits to the hospital or doctors surgeries
- collecting prescriptions
- filling in forms
- odd jobs and much more
There may be other ways we can help, please ask by phoning 01483 237619.
How Fairwood Helpers work
We can be contacted by phone on 01483 237619 any weekday
between 10:00am & 12 noon. Outside of this time, an answerphone will take the message. Alternatively you could email us, please note this email is not monitored 24/7
A Duty Officer will be there to help you by:
- taking details of your request
- finding an appropriate volunteer to help you
- calling you back to let you know who will collect you
- suggesting an appropriate donation to cover the charity’s costs.
A polite notice: We would appreciate at least two or three days notice before you need us, if that’s possible. Thank you.